Melbourne is a city with a large Vietnamese population, so it’s no surprise that the best banh mi can be found here. If you’re looking for the best banh mi in Melbourne, here are some places to check out:
– Pho Hoa on Victoria Street is a great place to find banh mi. They have a large variety of sandwiches to choose from, and they’re all delicious.
– Banh Mi Boys on Swanston Street is another great place for banh mi. They have a wide variety of sandwiches to choose from, and they’re all made with fresh, quality ingredients.
– If you’re looking for a banh mi that’s a bit different, check out Saigon Sally on Victoria Street. They make their sandwiches with Vietnamese barbecue pork, and they’re delicious.
– Finally, if you’re looking for a great banh mi at a great price, check out Ba Le on Victoria Street. They make their sandwiches with fresh bread and delicious fillings, and they’re all under $10.
Tips To Find Best Banh Mi in Melbourne
– Ask For Friends – You can always ask friends for their recommendations on the best banh mi in Melbourne. Their personal experiences will give you a good idea of where to go.
– Yelp – Another great resource for finding banh mi is Yelp. Simply type “banh mi” into the search bar and you’ll be given a list of all the best places to find them in Melbourne.
– Google Maps – If you’re looking for a more targeted search, try using Google Maps. You can search for “banh mi” and then select the ” restaurants ” filter to get a list of all the best places to find them.
– TripAdvisor – Finally, TripAdvisor is another great …